Transferring Money from Mpesa directly to a Co-operative bank account is very simple. You’ll be required to use Cooperative bank Paybill Number 400200.
Follow the procedure below and learn how to send money to Cooperative bank Via Mpesa.
How to transfer money from Mpesa to Cooperative Bank. (Cooperative bank paybill number 400200)
1. Go to Mpesa and choose Lipa na Mpesa.
2. Select Paybill then Business Number
3. Enter cooperative bank paybill number 400200 as the Business Number.
4. Choose Account Number then Enter the Cooperative Bank Account Number you are transferring Money to.
5.Enter the Amount
6. Enter your Mpesa pin and Confirm the Transaction.