In this tutorial, we will show you how to file KRA Nil tax returns. Lack of Filling Nil Returns attracts a fine of Ksh 20,000. The deadline for Filling Nil Tax Returns is on 30th June.
This method involves Filling KRA Nil Tax returns by using the KRA app.
- KRA App (Download —> KRA iTax App Play store )
- KRA Pin (Forgot Your KRA Pin?… Read this Article How to Retrieve your KRA Pin if You Forgot it.)
- KRA Password (Forgot Your KRA Password?… Read this Article How to Get Your KRA Itax Password if you Forgot It.)
How to File KRA Nil Returns 2018 via KRA APP.
1. Open the KRA APP and Enter Your KRA Pin and KRA Password.
2. Click on the Returns Dropdown.
3. Click on File Nil Return.
4. Select Resident Individual.
5. Since we are Filling KRA NIL Returns For last year, Enter the dates as Follows
- From Date: 01/01/2017
- To Date: 31/12/2017
6. A pop up will appear Asking If you’re sure you want to file nil returns. Click OK.
7. If Filling KRA Nil Returns is successful you will get this message,