Tax compliance certificate is a document used by individuals and companies as proof that
payment of tax liabilities and wage related statutory deductions are up to date.
Uses of Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Biding for Public tenders
- Liquor licensing.
- Customs clearing agent
- Immigration clearance certificate
- Job Interviews
- Foreign artists performance certificate.
How to get Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Login to the itax system using your credentials.
- On the top menu click on Certificate , then Apply for Tax Compliance Certificate.
- You’ll then be required to state the reason for applying for the TCC. Reason can be e.g Government Tender, Job Interview
- You’ll then submit your application upon which and acknowledgement should be sent to you.
- If successful KRA will email you your Tax Compliance Certificate.
- N/B: The duration is Approximately 5 working days