Safaricom Fiber is an Internet service which allows you to have fast reliable and unlimited Internet at your home.The service is available in estates which have Safaricom Fiber Infrastructure.
How Much Safaricom Home Fiber costs. ( Safaricom Fiber Internet Package Prices)
Safaricom home fiber has 4 packages.They are priced as Follows.
1. Bronze Package.
Has speeds of 5Mbps and costs Ksh 2500 per Month.
Has speeds of 10Mbps and cost Ksh 3,499 per Month.
Has speeds of 20Mbps and costs Ksh 4,999 per Month.
4. Platinum Package.
Has speeds of 40Mbps and costs Ksh 9,999 per Month.
SEE ALSO: How Jeff Koinange’s Son and Beautiful Wife Look Like ( Photos )
How to Access Safaricom Home Fiber.
- Dial *400#
- Choose Option 1 ( Get Safaricom Home Fiber)
- Enter the Place you’re currently Living in e.g Nairobi
- Enter your Estate Name
- Enter your Nearest Landmark e.g Church, school, Hospital.
- After you’ve filled the info a representative from Safaricom will contact you.
- Dial *855# from your Safaricom Line.
- Enter your Safaricom Service Pin. (If you’ve forgotten your service pin Answer with 0)
- Enter your Account number.
- Confirm the Payment has been made from your Mpesa
- You can also make the Payment at any Safaricom Shop using your account number
- Email safaricomhome@Safaricom.co.ke . Request them that you wish to terminate the Safaricom Fiber service.
- Once the service is canceled a representative will be sent to your premise to collect the wifi router.
- Contact customer care by calling 400 from your Safaricom Line.
- You can also call 0722