Branch is a Platform that gives mobile loans in Kenya and Tanzania.Branch loans are similar to Safaricom’s Mshwari.
- Android Phone
- Facebook Account.
- You should be registered with Safaricom Mpesa.
- If you’re in Tanzania you should be registered with Tigo Pesa or Vodacom Mpesa.
- Download the Branch Loan From Google Play store. (Be sure to enter my promo code 5bzrgr)
- Install and Open the Branch App.
- Login with your Facebook Account.
- You will then be required to answer 4 questions.
1.Choose your Country
2.Enter your National ID Name
3.Enter your National I.D Number.
4.Enter your Date of Birth.
- You’ll then be required to validate your Mobile money n.o.Put the number where you want the branch loan to be sent.(You should have the sim card in your Phone when registering for Branch.)
- Your Account will the be validated automatically.
- You will then be taken to the loans offer Page. (For first-time borrowers your highest limit will be 1000 Ksh)
- Choose the Amount that you want then click submit.
- For first time borrowers, your Account will be analyzed by Branch team before getting Feedback.
- You’ll then receive an SMS notifying you whether your loan request has been accepted or denied.