Step 1: Visit the iTax Website
- Go to the itax website using this Link: itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Enter your iTax Pin/User ID. (If you Forgot your Itax Pin read this How to Retrieve your KRA Pin if You Forgot it.)
- Key in your Password (If you Forgot your Itax Password read this How to Get Your KRA Itax Password if you Forgot It.)
- Key in the Security stamp (Security stamp is something Like (16+4=??)
- Log in
Step 2: E-returns Information Filling
- Click on returns then choose File Nil Returns.
- Fill in the Information as Follows
Taxpayer Pin: Your Pin
Tax Obligation:Income tax Resident
Step 3: Income tax -Resident Individual Nil e-Return.
- Fill in the Personal Identification n.o which is your KRA Pin
- Wife Pin; You can leave it blank if you don’t have a wife
- Fill in the Return Period. If you’re Filling KRA Nil Returns in 2018 Fill in the Periods as Follows (start Period 01/01/2017 to 31/12/2017)
- Click Submit
Step 4; Final step(Return Receipt generated)
- You will get a notification saying your return has been submitted successfully.
- Download your Return Receipt
- How to Get Your KRA Itax Password if you Forgot It.
- How to Apply For KRA PIN Online in Kenya By Using ITAX
- How To File Nil Tax Returns in KRA itax Kenya.
- How to File KRA iTax Returns Online in KRA itax Portal