As the saying goes:”Pin Yako Siri Yako.” The main reason that Mpesa users will decide to change their Mpesa Pin is that they think their accounts have become insecure for one reason or the
In this article, we will show you the procedure of changing your Mpesa Pin.
Procedure on How to Change Your Mpesa Pin.
- Go to Mpesa
- Choose My account
- Choose Change Pin.
- Put your Old Mpesa pin then press OK
- Put your New Desired Mpesa Pin
- Confirm your New Pin in the next step
- Wait for Confirmation SMS.
N/B: The Process of Changing your Mpesa pin is absolutely Free and you won’t be required to pay any application Fee.
Incidences that can Make you change your Mpesa Pin.
- If you had given your Pin to someone and you no longer trust them.
- If you notice suspicious transactions e.g Someone keeps buying Airtime to their line or Sending themselves money without your permission.
- If someone applies for Mshwari Loans with your phone without consulting you
Never Share your Mpesa Pin with Anyone.”Pin Yako Siri Yako.”
script async src=”//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”>