- Police Abstract : How to Get A Police Abstract And P3 Forms in Kenya For Free.
- A copy of your ID or the ID number.
- Passport size photo (Sometimes it’s not necessary since they might decide to use their own digital camera to take you pic)
Procedure of Replacing your Identity Card in Kenya.
- Visit any Huduma center or Registrar of persons center that is nearest to you.
- Inform them that you want to replace your ID since you lost your ID.
- After they acertain you have all the required documents e.g Police Abstract,Copy of your ID or giving them your ID number e.t.c they will give you a form to fill after which they will take your fingerprints.
- You will then be given a Waiting card.
- All that is left is to wait for your ID.
How to know if you ID is processed and ready to pick,read this article. : How to check the status of your National ID Card in Kenya