A new website Know as Remitano has been launched that will facilitate the safe buying and selling of bitcoins in Kenya.
Remitano is a Platform in Kenya where investors can buy or sell bitcoins through the use of Mpesa. What Remitano basically does is to bring bitcoin sellers and buyers in one platform. They will then facilitate the transaction between the 2 parties so that there are no incidences of fraudulent activities e.g selling your bitcoins then the buyer fails to deliver.
How Much do Bitcoins Cost and What are the transaction charges?
- Bitcoin is a very Expensive currency. In Kenya 1 Bitcoin is equivalent to 131,522 ksh.
However this should not discourage you from investing in Bitcoins. By using Remitano you can buy a fractions of 1 Bitcoin e.g You can decide to buy bitcoins worth 2000 ksh.
The transaction charges are 0.5% which is very minimal e.g If you buy bitcoins worth 2000 ksh the transaction charge will be 10 ksh.
How to Make Profits with Bitcoins
Just like Forex the value of Bitcoins flactuate. However it has been observed that the Bitcoin value appreciates every Year. Financial Analysts have estimated that by the end of 2017 one Bitcoin will be valued at around at around 300,000 ksh. So theoretically if you buy one bitcoin Today and sell it after 1 year your money would have doubled.
So making profits with Bitcoins entails buying the bitcoin while the prices are low and selling them when they appreciate.
Other Advantages of Bitcoins Apart from making Profits with it.
- Transaction charges are very minimal as compared to bank transfers.
- They are the fastest payment methods. e.g Bank transfers take around 5 Days while as bitcoin transfers take seconds.
How to Join Remitano and Start Buying or Selling Bitcoins
- Visit their website (remitano.com) through using the banner below.
- Once their click on Login /Register.
- Input your email address.
- They will then send you a log in Link in your email
- Go to you email then click on the email to get your login Link.
- You can then buy or sell your bitcoins while on the website
The Website has Support Staff who can advice you About Bitcoins and the transactions.