A Provisional Driving License is issued to anyone who wants to undergo training in a Driving school.
The Provisional Driving license is usually valid for 3 months but can be renewed for further periods..
Applying For Provisional Driving License online in Kenya Procedure
- Go to ecitizen.go.ke
- If you already have an account sign in by entering your ID Number and Password.If you don’t have an account create an account.
- Click on NTSA Get Services now.
- Click Submit application.
- Choose Driving License.
- The page that opens choose Provisional Driving License.
- Click Apply now.
- Choose the Vehicle classes that you want to apply for E.g A,B,C,D
- Fill the Applicant particulars e.g Surname ,Address,Email,Driving School.
- Verify your Detail
- Choose Payment Method e.g Airtel Money,Mpesa e.t.c and Pay 650 Ksh
SEE ALSO: Minimum Requirement to Enroll as a Small Vehicl Driver.
How to Pay the Ksh 650 Provisional License by Using Mpesa
- Go to Mpesa
- Business n.o 206206.
- Enter Amount 650 ksh
- Enter Pin
- Wait For confirmation sms