Mpesa withdrawals are normally done from mpesa Agents.However, at times you might find that the Agents don’t have the amount of money you wish to withdraw or You forgot your National ID Card and the Agents refuse to Withdraw the Money For you.
When in such situations you can just go to the nearest ATM and Withdraw your Mpesa money via the ATM.
The Following Banks Offer Mpesa Withdrawal Services at their ATMS
- Equity Bank.
- Family Bank
- NIC Bank
- Diamond Trust Bank
Procedure of Withdrawing Money From Mpesa by Using ATM.
- Open Mpesa then Choose Withdraw Cash
- Choose From ATM
- Enter the Agent Number as 555555. (Agent n.o 555555 will be used if you’re withdrawing from the following ATMS: Diamond Trust Bank,Pesapoint,KCB,NIC,Family Bank) If You’re Withdrawing from Equity Bank ATM the Agent N.o will be 286286
- You will then put your Mpesa Pin
- You will then receive a Message From Mpesa which contains a secret 6 digit code.The code will be used to withdraw your Money From the ATM. N/B: The code Expires after 10 minutes.
At the ATM Machine this is what to do inorder to withdraw your Money From Mpesa
- Choose the Mpesa button or Option on the ATM Machine
- Choose the language you want. (English or Kiswahili)
- Enter your 6 Digit Secret code.
- In Put your Safaricom Number
- Enter the amount of Money you want to withdraw from your Mpesa Account.Click continue for the transaction to be processed.
- You will then receive your Cash and receipt.
SEE ALSO:Start your Free Trial to Watch Game of Thrones: trial.showmax.com
How Much Mpesa – ATM withdrawal Charges Cost.
The charges depend on the amount of money you want to withdraw. Below are the charges of Mpesa ATM withdrawal.
- Between 200 ksh- 2,500 ksh—–> 33 Ksh Transaction Charge
- Between 2,501 ksh- 5,000 ksh—->66 Ksh Transaction Charge
- Between 5,001 ksh- 10,000 ksh—>110 Ksh Transaction Charge
- Between 10,001 ksh- 20,000 ksh—>193 Ksh Transaction Charge