In order to Fill your Tax returns, you will be required to Login to your Itax account which requires you to input your itax Pin and Password.If you Forgot you, KRA Pin, it will be Impossible to Login to your Itax Account.
- Colored National ID Picture (You should have both the front and Back of your ID)
- Internet connection to access Social Media sites Twitter and Facebook.
How to Get Your KRA Itax Pin if You Forgot the Pin.
There are Various ways in which you can retrieve you Itax Pin.They Include the following
- Send your Colored National ID Picture to there Facebook Page Via Message and Request them to tell you Your KRA Pin.Their Facebook Page is KRACare—–> Link to FB Page
- Send your Colored National ID Picture to there twitter and Request them to tell you your Pin.Their Twitter Handle is @KRACare—–> Link to Twitter Handle
- You can also send your Colored National ID to their Email and Request for Your Pin.Email them Using this Email Address email@example.com
- Visit any Huduma Center with your Original National ID and request for Your KRA Pin.
- Visit the nearest KRA office with your Original National ID and ask them for assistance.
I would recommend that you use either Twitter or Facebook since their Customer care services are quick in responding.
If they don’t respond in time you can then use the other two methods.