Paypal is an online money transaction platform which enables individuals to make or receive international funds.In Kenya if you are involved in online writing , Blogging or want to purchase goods from abroad it’s mandatory for you to have a PayPal or Payoneer account.
- Working Email adress
- Debit or credit card (Visa or Master Card). I would prefer that you have an Equity bank or Co-operative bank Card.
- Go to PayPal Website—-> Link to Website
- Click on Sign Up
- On the Next Page you will be asked to choose between a Personal or Business account. Choose Personal Account.then click continue.
- You’ll then provide your email address, create a password for your PayPal then Confirm the Password.
- The next stage you’ll put your personal details (Name, date of birth, address , Postal code e.t.c).Accept the terms and click agree to continue.
- Put your Card details in the next Section. If you don’t have your visa or Master card (Equity or Co-operative bank account) you can leave it blank then fill the details later
How to Fill in Your Card Details
- You’ll then go to your Email.PayPal will have already sent you a welcoming Mail.Open the email and then click activate/Confirm Email Address.
- After clicking the Confirm Email Address you will be redirected to the Login section of PayPal. Input you Password then Login.
- You’ll then click my PayPal to access your PayPal Dashboard.
- If you had not linked your Card you will notice a link that says Link your Card. Click it put your master card or visa details just as i had instructed earlier on.
- You’re done with creating your PayPal account.