Safaricom PUK number will be requested if you enter your pin n.o wrongly 3 consecutive times.
Requirements for Getting your Safaricom PUK.
- Another Working Safaricom Line ( You can use your Friends Safaricom Line)
- Your ID Number or Passport Number. (I.e the one that you used to register the line)
- Remember your last top-up amount.
Procedure for Getting Your Safaricom PUK.
- Dial *100# (Use a working Safaricom Line.)
- You will be directed to the self-care Page. Dial 98 for More.
- Dial 8 For getting PUK Option
- Enter the mobile number that you want to get it’s Safaricom PUK Number.
- Enter your ID Number
- Enter the Last airtime top-up amount that you made.
- The Pin will then be sent to the phone you’ve used for doing the procedure.
If you enter the wrong airtime top-up amount, this method may refuse to retrieve the PUK.
If this method refuses you’ll have 2 Options remaining.
- Call Safaricom Customer care and they will assist.
- Go to any Safaricom shop with your ID and they will Unblock your Line